Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lil dots that made the Paint Stroke
Its about my evening walks. I swear I tell u, these walks were concentrated feeling of my world. the world that I carry along everywhere. Then I remember what had happened long back. I remember having this distinct feeling when I was looking into the mirror 13 yrs back. The realisation of my world being independent of those around me. Realising that, i think so much about my people, my work, my existence, my world being of supreme imp to me and everyone must be doing that... and if I get the top view, where does my world of supreme imp to me stand? then I go higher n higher... n my world seems smaller n smaller... till the point that its just a point. A point among a million others..a million other points.. do they look different from the top? NO...... they really seem to carry lot of similar elements.. a feeling of uneasiness.. of course! its like an identity crisis! i laugh.. god!! now I c those imaginary walls that I created. Its like, u fence a field n think that its different than the earth around, missing the 3D!

3 comments:

Abhijeet Shirgurkar said...

very well crafted... imagine if we can connect these points together as we want and make different pictures and fill those pictures with wonderful colors.... these pictures will indeed be priceless....

dimaagee keedaa :) said...

one thing in common between thirteen years ago and now is that we still growin up now as we were then.

the top view is god's. n all his points are precious to him that's why they there.

when u have an identity crisis you may think tht's ur identity for the meantime, to be the spot that completes god's picture

:)

MV said...

hi, your way of writing is very good...keep it up...it is really nice ...